Interested in Archery and want to help, then read below.
A Range Master shall at every event:
- Be responsible for range safety
- Set the limits of the range
- Conduct equipment checks
- Conduct archery tournaments
- Clean up after the shoot
- Report any serious accidents or injuries to the local Minister of Archery
- Demonstrated knowledge of archery terminology and practice
- Ability to recognize unsafe and/or unapproved equipment and practices
- Know the current Adrian Missile Weapon Manual
- Have achieved Bowman level(if no Bowman level archer is available, the local Crown may appoint someone who satisfies the above requirements)
For more information try reading the Missile Weapons Manual.
Still Interested, then Contact the Minister of Archery to get started.